Monday, January 14, 2013

palmolive® fresh infusions


palmolive® fresh infusions 
So I just got my palmolive fresh infusions box from Influenster. As you can see their are three different kinds all full size. Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme and Ginger White Tea! All smell so good but my fav was the ginger white tea. Now just by looking at them I was like WOW they are so big it will last a long time just one. So I tried all three and enjoyed them they are not hard on your hands and clean very well. I shared with my 2 girls friends and one loved the ginger white tea like me but my other friend loved the lemon thyme. Now that would have been my second as well. I really think that I will keep the white ginger tea as my new dish soap and with the size of the bottle the price is GREAT!!! I found the whole bundle at Target for $8.97 and had a coupon for $1.50 off so ya great price even without the coupon the price for all 3 very big bottles is out of this world WOW!!! I am so happy I got to try all three thank you Influenster and Palmolive you both rock!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment